Tuesday, November 26, 2013

No training forex = I lose all my money

Many people send me emails asking me for information on training I offer and when I tell them that I mentioned that this is limited, so I do not have an answer .... But finally, I prefer it because only motivated people choose to pay .
At the moment , it does not surprise me as far or advertisements of some brokers offer free forex training on with the key , the promise to transform naive in 1000 euros 5000 euros.
But what training ? In height and not much people who do not really have any idea of what trading. These are just a commercial explaining the procedure to use the platform and place an order . But when asked their advice on the increase or decrease while there, it is better to run away than to follow their advice. Otherwise, it is assured bankruptcy ...
To illustrate this here is an excerpt from a post to a beginner who has lost all confidence after a trade .
If you want to avoid this, then find me here .
********
" Hello everyone ! Mine is Fabrice ! I am completely new to forex and it's already happened to me something serious .
I am registered on XXXX and immediately you call someone that is apparently normal and so I placed $ 5,000 bonus for a small trader and start with the bonus to gain confidence .
So then we connect you with a trader EXPERT is supposed to help you at first, introduce the platform and everything, so everything was presented so it made ​​me open a position to start on his advice I ' I do exactly what he told me , so I lost everything. So this is very serious I have nothing to trade and also losing my 1 year savings in 2 hours.
the coup and although I would caution you with this site which is described with a knowledgeable customer support !
And suddenly I completely lost confidence I want to team up with someone more reliable to start trading and share your comments whether this happened to you ? ?
Hi ! Not on the gold! he told me that it was on the gold that made ​​the highest profits! but it is the same ! it went down !
yes he told me the platform but after he told me open a position 500 on gold, and so once open but I told him it's dangerous with my account, he told me but you will see since midnight it goes , it must continue to go up and go in your direction !
he told me as soon as you profit you close but I could not because I reached the stop without having profit !
It's anything even myself I would have known better manage riskI wanted to trust him because it's his job and voila! "