Sunday, December 1, 2013

" YES YES " to the wonderful country of forex

Many novice traders embark on the forex market without realizing that the currency market is not an easy money game and there is more to lose than win when you have no training trading .


I often see people who contact me and already have an account real . But when I talk about stoploss or technical indicators , they feel that I have March or discover another planet.

In addition, most of these people are left tempted by advertising a forex broker which is not at all adapted to their capital and plucking leaves quickly and safely due to the high leverage.


Often it seems that people are really naive. The worst is the one who managed to win on a platform demo and think it will happen again real . We tried to explain that the real and completely different from the demo mode, but it is so out of it that we go for a killjoy .


Obviously , people love to dream and also some commercial brokers are able to say anything to a large naive comes to open an account with them . Then come and tell them that their dream may be terminated quickly because they will not be able to survive or that they simply do not have sufficient means to intellectual earn money , the message will not be heard or too later .


Conversely and to my amazement , I see people who contact me and take their responsibilities. They need a board to understand how it works and especially to have a language of truth to realize if it's worth the plunge .


With these people I enjoy talking and if my offer suits them then we go for training on forex.