Thursday, November 21, 2013

After EDF and many apprentices traders routed

What do I do for a beginner to understand things ? I put bigger red and the basic rules of forex ? Like this?


1) Always wear stoploss when one takes a trade

2) Never U.S. statistics

I am quite readable ?

I feel that people do not read what I write or do not want to understand . Examples ;
Today , three people contact me after you open an account with the broker that X does a lot of advertising claiming that people can earn at least 10% per month by trading forex ....

Already , every experienced trader knows that keeping such a rate of gain is impossible. To give you an idea of hedge fund specialized in forex realize 3/4/6 % per month and they are very happy. So a beginner to 10% ....

Then, this broker offers forex training on advertising. People who have contacted me , never received anything . By cons , they were given some advice by telephone, such as " it is not necessary to put stoploss " ....

Yes you read that right .... But stoploss are a foundation of trading. It's like the brake of a car. You be driving a car without brakes?

So what happens to these unfortunate it ?

A beginner girl on forex , returns on long usdchf in to 0.9800 before the announcement on interest rates from the Fed on Wednesday night. Its implementation is 10 euros pips , of course it has no stoploss ( she does not know what it is and she has no idea how to put them , since in any case we do not explain it ) .

Result , she called me for help when usdchf is 0.9680 and wonder , "When is that going back ....? " What can I say? The trend is down , it will continue to fall , you have to cut your position ... etc ... ?

At this point , it loses 120 pips , be 1200 euros ... Imagine the stress, again, it still has no stoploss and not want to lose his money because she still believes that going back (should well cheer up, as can be ) ... But tonight, Friday the usdchf is 0.9620 after the lowest of 0.9580 ....

Another example

A beginner, tells me nearly the same misfortune . He returned to short the euro before the Fed at 1.40 . There is no stoploss and 4290 euro rises on the highest , panic . Fortunately for him the euro goes down . But he asked me my opinion and I replied that it would be more urgent to stop the bleeding , prefer to cut an arm rather than lose everything.

I do not like giving that kind of advice because he has cut his asking 1.42 on Friday evening and the euro is 4030 and thus ultimately in the meantime, he could lose only 30 pips. But I was honest with him because if the euro continue its rise was how could he lose?

Finally, this week many people have lost money for nothing, just a story of stoploss .......