Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A forex chatting for novice traders on the currency market

There are more than a month , I added a forex T'chat and what is amazing is that three weeks ago , many people came that I did not know. The magic of making internet , we find ourselves almost fifteen every day to exchange ideas trades .

What's funny is that T'chat traders like a " flock of sheep " , but in a good way . 80% of the people who compose it, are true beginners in forex . They have little basis for trading in general, but as as I questioned, they all say they learn a lot.

Obviously some are a little confused and do not understand our language trader. But gradually as they begin to understand and even to participate.

As trades are announced, they begin to follow the advice and they start to have fun buying and selling .

They take the game and eventually ask me some training because they want to know more about buying signals, sales, stoploss or forex technical indicators that I use as the MACD , for example.

This is , I think, is interesting to meet intelligent people who take the game Most have very specific ideas before ordering me to forex training . But very quickly, I reframe the pleasure and not necessarily on the aspect of " making money " .

All quite successful and some , after my training is really beautiful satisfactions. Trading becomes a pleasure and we do not take the head , or you trade the most efficient hours.

Thus, leaving aside all the bad side of forex with stress and anxiety , keeping only the fun part and even the dream of a living ..... and win on forex.