Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Or do you find the best technical analysis forex

As you know , I do my own technical analysis on EUR / USD you can read 2 times a day on my website or my forecast for the week on currency pairs GBP / USD and EUR / USD on Sunday evening.

Do technical analysis and often a bet that is proposed to others . However, my experience with forex charts and used technical indicators as MACD , allow me to see what others may be , can not see.

I do not say that my technical analysis in forex are better than what you can find elsewhere. However, some days I 'm pretty satisfied with my reading of others and comparing them to mine, like this one I found on a forum ;

" EURUSD reacts on the downtrend to resume the path of decline . It will back above the 1.3436 / 1.3440 to become bullish , below these levels may decline over the return on 1.3540 is possible. recross it be to remove the downward trend seems to be emerging. "

In reading it, I did not understand much. But maybe someone can translate me ....

I also admit that I 'm pretty surprised some conclusions , wondering if they are really able to read technical indicators .....

Of course , it can happen to me wrong and say that every week I 'm wrong at least twice around the 10 analyzes that I offer. The reason is that either I misread my indicators or because I 'm too late on the trend , hoping it happen later.

Unfortunately, this is a big mistake to anticipate a trend that can be never happen and therefore , it is best to describe what we see at time T , even provide several scenarios.