Saturday, November 9, 2013

The truth about forex and CFD's you are being cached 1

I came across this article by chance and I submit . This shows just how it should be taken and the marketing practices of some brokers are there to take your money . (Or our " choose your broker " )


" Hello,

Having worked with a broker Online CFD I can confirm that all customers lose money over time. For almost 2 years and I went to ... I 've never seen a customer open an account with us and are close account with a positive balance .

I remember asking my former boss . "But how can we cover so many transactions at the same time "

He replied "It is impossible to cover every position , the equation is with us, even if a customer earns a little over a few hours or a few days at the end no matter what it provides to its account and never stop believing that he can win ... laugh from her. They can only lose money is not needed to cover positions. We just need to become marketing whiz like ... "

In fact it is just a matter of marketing , this scene or you are told that you are trader ... you pro ... prices brief scene setting flatter the pride of the pigeon he spends a max. Blankets are existing ... etc.
I knew that many could lose but I did not actually all that ultimately loses .

At that moment I thought the pigeons I had stirred up to open an account is actually the same as we see in the Bar PMU gamble to rapido ... I remember a client who had been flow associated with a too big lever well .

He said, " Sir, I 'll correct it within a few days I have my quarterly bonus will happen .. "
I also remember a young student who had high level developed a robot platform ... Initially he won regularly , so it's past in "client observation."

....