Sunday, November 17, 2013

First record of my training in forex 1

Forex training pblabla

Since March 2010, where I started my adventure, I managed to gain the confidence of 13 people. I could have a lot more training . But I decided to remove some applications that do not fit with what I think I have learned from my experience in the markets.

For example , a retired contact me and tell me , " I have a small pension and I saw that on the forex could earn a lot of money. Is what you think I can complete my retirement ? "
To the question " is that I can live forex ? " , I always answer "no" to the extent that the forex is a very difficult and only market pubs some brokers suggest that it is easy.


example of what can be seen .......

Obviously, some people do not understand that I tell them it is much easier to lose than to win because they may think that if I have a good method , we have to win every time . But if I tell them that no, most can say that I 'm not serious .

This is also true. But I still have 8 years experience in forex and I know how it works . I know not to make mistakes and I know it's very difficult to win .....

It is said that 95% of beginners in forex will lose their money in less than 3 months, it is true , but difficult to explain this to someone who has made 1000 euros demo in 5 minutes .

A beginner in the forex trader who wants to learn the foreign exchange market contact me Guadeloupe and looks ready to make an appointment with me. But I realize that Guadeloupe is the time zone of New York and they will trade the U.S. session, from 16:30 when the market goes into stand bye . I tell myself it is not possible to provide training for the afternoon and for me the most difficult and therefore they may quickly lose time zone . So I assume ....